1. U.S. GOVERNING LAW
The Website is designed and targeted primarily to U.S. audiences and is governed by and operated in accordance with the laws of the U.S. Provider makes no representation that this Website is operated in accordance with the laws or regulations of, or governed by, other nations.
2. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Provider does not solicit or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If Provider obtains actual knowledge that it has collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, Provider will immediately delete such information from its database. Because Provider does not collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13, Provider has no such information to use or disclose to third parties.
3. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
(a) Traffic Data. Like most website operators, Provider automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) Internet Protocol (IP) addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of computers accessing the Website; (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website; and (v) full Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") click stream data, including referring URLs, date and time, and content viewed or searched for on the Website (collectively "Traffic Data"). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
(b) Cookies. A "Cookie" is a string of information that a website stores on a user's computer, and that the user's browser provides to the website each time the user submits a query to the website. The purpose of a Cookie is to identify the user as a unique user of the Website. Provider uses "session" cookies to collect information about your use of the Website and to give you a more personalized browsing experience and help you navigate the Website more efficiently from page to page. These cookies are temporary and are deleted when you close your browser. Provider uses "persistent" cookies to gather statistical information about repeat usage from your computer or workstation. For additional information on 'Provider' uses of Cookies, see the section concerning Information Use and Disclosure Practices/Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies and Web Beacons, below.
(c) Web Beacons. "Web Beacons" (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access Cookies. Unlike Cookies which are stored on the user's computer hard drive, Web Beacons are embedded invisibly on web pages (or in e-mail). Web Beacons may be used to deliver or communicate with Cookies, to count users who have visited certain pages and to understand usage patterns. For additional information on "Provider" uses of Web Beacons, see the section concerning Information Use and Disclosure Practices/Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies & Web Beacons, below.
(d) Ad Serving. Provider uses third-parties for advertising and analytics for pages that we host. These third-parties may place Cookies on your machine, use Web Beacons, gather Personal Information, gather IP addresses and log data to collect traffic and activity data in order to deliver relevant metrics, content, and advertising. The collection of this information by third-parties are subject to such third-parties' privacy policies. For additional information, see the section concerning Third-Party Websites, below.
4. INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
(a) Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies and Web Beacons Provider analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies and Web Beacons to help Provider better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, Provider is able to better design the Website to improve your experience, and to serve you more relevant and interesting content and advertisements. From time to time, Provider may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies and Web Beacons in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. Provider does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies or Web Beacons to Personal Information.
(b) Personal Information (i) Generally. Provider uses your Personal Information and to identify you, to confirm facts about you, to send you information about Provider and 'Provider' products and services, and to contact you when necessary in connection with your use of the website. Provider uses your Demographic Data to customize and tailor your experience on the Website. As with Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies and Web Beacons, from time to time Provider may release Demographic Data in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
(ii) Disclosure Practices. Except under the following circumstances, Provider will keep your Personal Information private, and will not sell or otherwise share it with third parties:
- Disclosure to Parent Companies, Subsidiaries and Affiliates. Provider discloses Personal Information to its parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates for marketing and/or administrative purposes.
- Marketing Communications. Provider provides your Personal Information to third parties, so that they may contact you directly, online and offline, with information about additional products and services ("Marketing Communications"). Should you decide to opt-out of such communications, you will be responsible for contacting those third parties directly to request that you receive no further Marketing Communications.
- Disclosure in Connection with Services. Provider discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide Services, including those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as ad serving (see Section 2(d), above), email management, hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
- By Law or to Protect Rights. Provider discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when Provider believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Provider, third parties or the public at large.
5. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
- the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year;
- the names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and
- if the nature of the third party's business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
We may provide this information in a standardized format that is not specific to you. The designated e-mail address for these requests is: info@Provider. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this e-mail address or mailing address. Please also be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the California requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
6. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The security of your personal information is important to us; Provider has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of your Personal Information.
7. EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS; MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
By registering on the Website, you consent to receive certain administrative email communications from Provider. You also consent to receive periodic online and offline marketing communications from Provider. You may opt-out of receiving Provider marketing communications at any time by notifying us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
You represent and warrant that all information you provide on any application form or otherwise in connection with your use of the Website will be complete and accurate. To confirm the completeness and accuracy of, delete or make changes to, your Personal Information, please email Provider at email@example.com
9. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
10. DATA RETENTION
We will retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements.
Effective Date: July 3, 2015