Terms & Conditions
2. Disclaimer: The information provided on BestLawyerToday.com is not legal advice. Content is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice nor is anything submitted to this Web Site treated as confidential. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the Content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of Content on this Web Site or materials linked from this Web Site is at your own risk.
3. Registration. Certain sections of this Web Site require you to register. If registration is requested, you agree to provide accurate and complete registration information. It is your responsibility to inform Provider of any changes to that information.
4. Errors and Corrections. Provider does not represent or warrant that this Web Site or the Content or Postings will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected or that it will always be accessible. Provider does not warrant or represent that the Content or Postings available on or through this Web Site will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. Provider may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or Content or Postings at any time.
5. Third Party Content. Third party content (including, without limitation, Postings) may appear on this Web Site or may be accessible via links from this Web Site. Provider shall not be responsible for and assumes no liability for any infringement, mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third party content appearing on this Web Site. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content is neither endorsed by nor does it reflect the belief or opinion of Provider.
6. Third Party Communications. Provider disclaims all liability for any Third Party Communications you may receive or any actions you may take or refrain from taking as a result of any Third Party Communications. You are solely responsible for assessing and verifying the identity and trustworthiness of the source and content of any Third Party Communications. Provider assumes no responsibility for verifying, and makes no representations or warranties regarding, the identity or trustworthiness of the source or content of any Third Party Communications. As used herein, "Third Party Communications" means any communications directed to you from any third party directly or indirectly in connection with this Web Site.
7. Attorney Ethics Notice. If you are an attorney participating in any aspect of this Web Site, including but not limited to Interactive Areas, you acknowledge that the Rules of Professional Conduct of the jurisdictions where you are licensed ("Rules") apply to all aspects of your participation and that you will abide by these Rules. These Rules include, but are not limited to, the rules relating to advertising, solicitation of clients, unauthorized practice of law, and misrepresentations of fact. Provider disclaims all responsibility for your compliance with these Rules.
8. DISCLAIMER. THIS WEB SITE, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, THE CONTENT, AND POSTINGS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. PROVIDER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. PROVIDER DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS WEB SITE, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, THE CONTENT, AND THE POSTINGS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS, (C) ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM, (D) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THIS WEB SITE, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, THE CONTENT, THE POSTINGS, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, (E) YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, THE CONTENT, OR THE POSTINGS, OR (F) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, THE CONTENT, OR THE POSTINGS.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. PROVIDER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, THE CONTENT, THE POSTINGS, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, ANY FACTS OR OPINIONS APPEARING ON OR THROUGH AN INTERACTIVE AREA, OR ANY THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS. PROVIDER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS' FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, THE CONTENT, THE POSTINGS, OR ANY THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS.
14. Terms of Service Charges. The fee for obtaining a listing on this web site by an attorney (Service Charges) is charged upfront for a period of 1 (one) year, which is the duration of the listing. At the end of the 1 year term, the attorney will have an option to renew the listing for another term of 1 (one) year by paying the appropriate fee.
16. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
The Website, all content and materials located on the Website, and the selection, arrangement and organization thereof, are the intellectual property of Provider or its licensors. Neither your use of the Website and Services, nor your entry into this Agreement, grant you any right, title or interest in or to any such content or materials. BestLawyerToday, BestLawyerToday.com and the Site logo(s) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Provider, its respective owners or its licensors. We give no permission for the use of these trademarks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights. The Website is Copyright © 2015 to the present. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.
17. CONSENT TO RECEIVE EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS
By using the Services, you consent to receive administrative emails from us. You also consent to receive marketing emails from us and our third-party marketing partners on our behalf. You may opt-out of receiving emails marketing our products and services at any time by sending us an opt-out request to: email@example.com or doing so through our Contact Us form.
18. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
The Website links to, and may direct you to third-party websites ("Third-Party Websites"). We do not have control over the content and performance of Third-Party Websites. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any Third-Party Website, or any product or service advertised or offered on or through any Third-Party Website. You should use your judgment and exercise caution when visiting Third-Party Websites.
19. OUR CONTENT
(a) The content, design, software, databases, text, graphics and all other material on the website is owned by Provider or its licensors and protected by copyright.
(b) You may use the Website for your own individual, non-commercial use. You are permitted to download and print a single copy of each page of the website for your personal use only. Aside from this none of the content, design, software, text, graphics or other material used on the website may be reproduced, modified or redistributed without our prior and explicit written permission. You must not use this website for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
(c) We do not make any recommendation or endorsement as to any experts, opportunities or to any content submitted by third parties or linked to and/or from our website.